Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lush Haul

Hey everyone, so while I was in Luton I had to stop by Lush. It is one of my favourite shops to go in to. The staff are always so helpful and friendly and the products are amazing! So I just thought I would quickly show you everything I got, some are things I repurchase and others are ones I have yet to try! All prices in sterling as that is what I paid.
All the goodies
Snow Fairy Shower Gel 100g £3.50.
Northern Lights Soap 100g £3.25.
Angel's Delight Soap 100g £2.95.
I can't remember the name of this one and they are getting rid of it :( but it is one of the bath melts.
Space Girl bath bomb £2.10.
Dragon's Egg bath bomb £3.20.
Creamy Candy Bubble Bar £2.50.
Blackberry Bath Bomb £2.95.
Father Christmas Bath Ballistic £3.25.
The Comforter Bubble Bar £4.25.
Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar £4.95. Thats all my goodies! Wish I lived near a Lush store as I absolutely love their products! Anything you think I should try just let me know! Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment