Monday, November 19, 2012

My first RAK!

Hey everyone, so a couple of weeks ago the lovely Rachel from aprettyobsession.com organised a RAK with a few beauty bloggers and I jumped at the chance. I love giving a receiving presents and the whole surprise element made it even better. So Jess from x-labeaute.blogspot.com was chosen to buy my RAK. The parcel actually arrived while I was in England and I was dying to get home to open it (I'm so sad haha). I then had trouble locating Jess's blog to tell her I received the parcel as I didn't realise she had changed her blog name. So Jess if you are reading this I apologize again for taking so long to contact you! So on to the parcel!
The items came in the xmas glossy box and had xmas paper inside so felt very festive altogether! I am actually starting to finally accept that it is nearly xmas already and this parcel helped with that process haha
On to the products: I was so excited to see a Balmi lip balm as I already ready have to raspberry one and wanted to get some more but aren't available anywhere near me :(.I have never tried a Collection nail polish so I am excited to give this a go! Also I own very few Natural Collection goodies, so can't wait to play with these! The colours will make a very pretty wearable winter day look (phew that is a long title lol). So I wanna say a big thank you to Jess for all the goodies! And go check out her blog if you haven't already! x-labeaute.blogspot.com I sent my parcel off today so can't wait for that person to receive it to see what they think! Thanks for reading! Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment