Sunday, November 4, 2012

Inglot Haul

Hey everyone so last Friday I had the opportunity to go to Limerick to volunteer at a fashion show. The make up brand that was being used was Inglot and was a great opportunity to try out all their products and get some hints a tips. Luckily my brother lives in Limerick so I was able to stay with him and do some retail therapy while I was there. Of course I had to go to the Inlgot store while I was there (which just happens to be right across the road from my bros! (Heaven!!!) So I picked up a few bits that I could use in my college kit!
Freedom Blush Palette x4 €36 L-R 48, 20, 45, 23.
Freedom Round Eyeshadow Palette x5 €12 (Special Offer) This was pre made so unfortunately I don't have the shades :(
Freedom Palette Pro 3 (Concealors) €18 L-R Yellow, LC100, LW100 So that is my little haul, I am loving Inglot products lately! Any suggestions of anything I should try just let me know or if you would like to see swatches! Jennifer xx

4 comments:

  1. Exciting products! I'd love to see reviews :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Hope to do an overview of all my Inglot products soon x

      Delete
  2. The blushes you chose are AMAZING!! I am beyond jealous right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally just asked them for a pink. peach, nude and light pink and thats what they came up with! haha love their blushers x

      Delete