Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Oh! Organics

Hey everyone so a few weeks back I was reading the lovely Leanne's blog (check out her post here http://asliceofmylifewales.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/review-oh-organics-melissa-toner.html ) and seen a post on Oh! Organics. As I suffer from eczema I am always on the hunt for products that won't react to my skin. She said how the company were offering samples so of course I had to snap one up! The company were so nice and sent me out a sample of the Melissa toner and moisturiser! The packaging was so cute and included a lovely note! I would tell everyone to check out their website http://www.ohorganics.co.uk/melissa-range.html and try out their products. The toner was lovely and refreshing and moisturiser was very hydrating! They both smell very fresh and herbal! I definately want to check out some more of their products especially the lip balms! Check out the photos below! You can request 2 of the sample pots of moisturiser and a small spray of toner on their website. Full size moisturiser is £24 for 60ml and the toner is £7.50 for 50ml.
Thanks for reading! Jennifer xx

2 comments: