Monday, November 19, 2012

Current College Makeup Kit

As some of you guys may know, I am currently training to become a professional make up artist. I am obsessed with all things beauty related so it seemed like the right thing for me to train in! I thought I would give ye an over view of what is currently in my kit. It is quite small at the moment, need to save up and hit Brown Thomas asap! Haha If you have any questions about any of the products just let me know! (Also, the nail polish on some items is so I know what is mine in class)
Current case I am using, bought it in Argos years ago.
Overview of contents.
Face Primers.
Foundations.
Concealors.
Powder and bronzer.
Blushers.
Eyeshadows.
Mascara and eyeliner.
Lip Products.
Highlighters. So that is what makeup is currently in my kit. We received some Mac products when we started the course and the rest are items I have bought myself since. Hope this post was interesting! Thanks for reading! Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment