Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month Days 1-6

Hey everyone, so as usual I have fallen behind on my posts :( I still have so many sitting in my drafts but decided to get this one up first. So rather than do each day individually I thought I would combine the first 6 days for you. I am in love with this type of advent calendar and will definately be saving up next year to try some other beauty type ones.
So first up is an over view of the 5 polishes (the 6th one is a caviar manicure), I have done them in order of day from left to right:
Day 1: Cupcake Queen 011
Day 2: Dangerous Affair 013
Day 3: Halo 089
Day 4: Caviar Pearls - Prom Queen
Day 5: Cabaret 046
Day 6: Angel Wings 090 So that is a quick look at the first 6 days of the advent calendar, hope you enjoyed! Can't believe how quick xmas is coming around!! It is quite scary! Hope everyone is keeping well! Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment