Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Essie Haul - First Xtras Purchase

Hey everyone! So as I am sure you are all aware I have a *slight* addiction to nail polish. I have always wanted to try Essie polishes but in Ireland they are €12.99 a bottle!? I really could not justify paying that.

I then received Mint Candy Apple as a present and that just made me want even more, so when I heard MissBudgetBeauty talking about a place called www.xtras-online.co.uk that sold discounted Essie polishes I knew I had to place an order and yesterday I finally got my hands on them :D

Not all these colours are still available and they seem to change quick frequently so it is worth keeping an eye on the website. I have also noticed the prices changing slightly so I have just included what I paid (in £ sterling). They also offer free UK shipping on orders over £10.

So on to the colours! All swatches are just one coat!!!! Amazing quality!



Orange, It's Obvious £2.99



Navigate Her £2.99



Tour De Finance £2.99



No Place Like Chrome £3.99



Nothing Else Metals £3.99



Penny Talk £3.99



Blue Rhapsody £3.99



Good As Gold £3.99


Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment