Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Make up collection

So I just thought I would do a quick post of my make up collection and storage as it is at the moment! I'm still not 100% happy with it and as my collection keeps growing I'll have to find a new way to store everything! lol

So below are the pics and if you want me to do a review of any product don't hesitate to ask! I'm also gonna do an overview of all the products in categories ie foundations, blushers etc along with swatches! Enjoy!


Above - Malm drawers from Ikea, I think they were €75 have 3 sets in my room in total!



Above (2 pics) - The first drawer has all my liquid face products, so foundations, highlighters, concealers etc!



Above (2 pics) - The second drawer has all my powder face products such as blush, bronzer, setting powder etc



Above (2 pics) - The third drawer as all my eye products except eyeliners which I keep separate and will show in a separate post



Above (2 pics) - The fourth and final drawer has all my lip products except lip liners which I will again show in a different post

Each drawer has 2 pics just because i couldnt fit everything in to one each lol!


Above - The final pic shows my larger palettes which I keep on a separate shelf just so I can see them and reach for them easily!

So I hope ye like this quick overview and any questions just post em below!

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment