Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural

Hey everyone, so a couple of weeks ago I asked my brother to pick me up a Mac MSF natural as I haven't got a Mac counter near me (sucks) but anyway he bought it but forgot to bring it home when he visited last week! :'( can't trust men! lol but luckily he was up again today and remembered it!! so just posted a few pics of it below! it does look slightly darker in the pics than it actually is! I'm currently about an NC15 if you want to use that as a reference and I have the SF in Light Medium, enjoy!


Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light Medium in packaging


Light Medium


Actual packaging


The actual powder


Left is a heavy swatch and right is slightly blended, it looks yellow and too dark on camera but i tried some on my face and it seems to buff in to my natural colour! lol

I'll keep ye posted on what I think of the product, hope it works on my dry skin! Going to try it along and over a few foundations and see how it goes! It is a bit chalky when you swirl your brush in it so have to be really careful to not get it everywhere! :(

Hope ye enjoyed!

Jennifer x

1 comment: