Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ELF 50% off haul

Hey everyone so as most of your were aware ELF had 50% off its entire website last week so of course I jumped all over that offer! lol However alot of the stuff I wanted was already sold so may have to place another order when they are back in!

So just giving ye a quick overview of everything I got, if you would like swatches or a review dont hesitate to ask!


My parcel of goodies :D



Beauty Encyclopedia Face Edition
I haven't tried this yet but the blush and bronzer look very similar to the duo blush bronze they have!



Beauty Encyclopedia Sparkle Eyes


Top: False Lashes Flirty Eyelash Palettes (I didnt realise this came with 2 pairs lol)
Bottom: False Lashes Dramatic Lash Kit


Mineral 4pc Bamboo Brush Set (these are alot smaller than I was expecting :( )


Lip primer and plumper (the plumber side if mine was snapped off but hopefully can still use it)


Studio Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15
Top: Peaceful Pink
Bottom: Nice & Natural


Top: Blush - Pink Passion
Bottom: Natural Radiance Blusher - Flushed


Mineral Foundation in Light


Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Perfect Pink
Lipstick - Nicely Nude
Lipstick - Runway Pink
Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Baby Lips

So thats my haul! Let me know what you got from ELF recently and if there is anything you think I should check out!

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment