Thursday, June 16, 2011

Glamour Mag July 2011

Yes I am slightly late on this post....again lol but anyway.........
Anyone in the UK or Ireland would have seen that the July issue of Glamour mag had 3 free benefit goodies to choose from! High Beam, Benetint and Posietint. Each bottle contains 4ml / 0.13 US fl oz which is a pretty decent size considering how little of the products you use each time! The mag is £2 in the UK and around €2.97 (my local Easons) in Ireland! So less than a tenner for all 3, which of course I picked up! I own all 3 products already but decided to get these as back ups or for travel etc!


Glamour mag with all 3 available freebies


Close up of the 3 freebies Benetint Posietint and High Beam


Comparison of sizes:
- Left: full size Posietint 12.5ml / 0.42 US fl oz
- Centre: freebie Benetint 4ml / 0.13 US fl oz
- Right: mini High Beam that came in a Benefit kit 2.5ml / 0.08 US fl oz


Benetint swatched and blended


Posietint swatched and blended


High Beam swatched and blended

So if ye see Glamour still around I defo suggest ye pick up a copy or 3 lol especially in Ireland where a full size Benetint is €33.50 :S

Jennifer x

2 comments:

  1. I got all 3 too and I love high beam! Its so pretty on x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i used Posietint and High Beam today for the first time in ages and forgot how much I love them!! thanks for following my blog too!! xx

    ReplyDelete