Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pretty Little Liars

Oh My God.... I watched the first episode of Pretty Little Liars on MTV a few weeks ago and I straight away ordered all 6 books that were available on Amazon! I'd heard Tiffany D rave about the series on You Tube but never really passed any heed because it takes ages for American shows to get over here :( I'm half way through the third book and I can't put them down, hope I wont have to wait for the final 2 books to come....they are sitting patiently on my Amazon wish list!

The story is basically about a group of 5 female friends and the "leader" Alison goes missing suddenly and 1 or 3 years later (depending on book or tv) they find her body. But before and after this the remaining 4 girls keep receiving really strange texts and emails from "A" revealing their secrets and setting out to seek revenge on the girls. It doesn't sound that interesting but once you get into it it is soooo addictive!


Above is the cover of the books I currently have from the series, the first one shows the girls from the tv series.

Any of ye seen the series or read the books? Let me know!

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment