Sunday, April 3, 2011

Make up brush storage

Hey everyone, since I spent so long deep cleaning my make up brushes last night I thought I would do a quick post about how I store my make up brushes! Its just a quick overview of where I keep all my brushes. I got the rail and the pots from Ikea (of course lol) and they were so cheap!

The rail is 100cm long and was only €2.49 while the pots were €0.49 each and come in loads of different colours! The rail comes in 2 lengths but I went for the longer one and it holds 7 of the pots.

I originally had eye and lip liners in the pots too but i switched it up today so its just brushes now. The only down side to this storage is that you have to drill it to the wall but the pots do also stand up by themselves so you could use them without the rail!

The rail:
http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/30072646

The pots:
http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/30184446


Overshot (ignore my lower body lol) (also the brush roll to the left is pictured below)


Liquid and powder face brushes


Larger face brushes and Bare Minerals brushes


Eyeshadow, eyeliner and brow / sponge tip brushes


Extra brushes that are still drying! lol


Brush kit from No 7 in Boots has 4 interchangeable heads with one magnetic handle that also comes with a cap for it, handy little set!

Hope ye all liked this post! I know its not as pretty as the pots/containers with the bean bag filler, but this keeps all my brushes organised and within reach without taking up surface space! lol

Any questions just post them below!

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment