Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Random Act of Kindness RAK

Hey everyone!

So today I wanted to show you the goodies I got as part of a RAK I took part in recently. The lovely Deirdre from http://confessionsofamakeupaholic2011.blogspot.ie/ organised this swap.

I received a parcel from Sarah from fridayisforeverblog.com . I love taking part in RAK's and swaps! I get really excited receiving parcels and seeing what goodies I can try out. There were even numbers of bloggers from Ireland and the UK so we got paired up with the opposite country to ours which I thought was a great idea as it means we could pick things that our partner may not be able to purchase easily.



Here is an over view of the goodies I received from Sarah.



First up is a super cute J initial ring. I love this and it fits my index finger perfectly! Its subtle but still personal so I will get great use out of this!



Next up is a 17 Fast Finish nail polish in "Peacock". This is a gorgeous teal / green colour with a subtle shimmer through out it. This is a really pretty colour and I don't own many polishes from 17 so can't wait to try this out.



Lush Toothy Tabs in "Aquatic". I have tried the "Dirty" flavour of these before and really enjoyed them. They are great for travel and leave your teeth feeling incredible clean so I cant wait to see what this flavour is like.



Batiste dry shampoo in "Paisley". Any one who knows me knows I am OBSESSED with Batiste! It is an absolute life saver for me as I have long really thick oily hair that is impossible to wash everyday so Batiste is great to give me a second day between washes. Unfortunately where I live it is hard to locate the new scents when they are released so I was delighted to see Paisley in this package and it would have been months before I could have tracked a bottle down! (Think I have a problem lol)



Lastly are these amazing nail wraps from Nail Rock in the style "Tattoos". These are really quirky and fun and will be perfect when festival season finally rolls around this summer. Look out for a review in a few months!

Overall I am delighted with everything I received from Sarah and will get great use out of them!

Thank you so much Sarah!!!

Make sure you check out Sarah's and Deirdre's blogs!

Thanks for reading,

Jennifer x

5 comments:

  1. So glad you like it! I'd had a good nosey around your blog to get an idea of what you might like, so its awesome to know I got it somewhere near right hehe! Enjoy :D

    Its fridayisforeverblog.com btw ^)^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun so sorry I got that wrong, just fixed it!! *embarrassed* haha

      I really love everything hun thanks again! You ever want anything from Ireland just let me know!

      Jennifer x

      Delete
    2. I love love love love love the Caprice stuff! Thanks for sending it, awesome stuff, the eyeshadow is fab! Now I'm hooked on stuff I can't get haha xx

      Delete
  2. You got some great goodies, I love RAK swaps :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was delighted! Love swaps etc, get so excited waiting for the parcel! x

      Delete