Thursday, August 23, 2012

Nail Polish Storage

Hi everyone, can't believe it has been a year since I have posted on this! Bad blogger!! :( Well I finally got my new camera and should have my new iMac soon (courtesy of my brother not wanting his anymore :D ) so will have regular posts up and running soon! Anyway on to this post: I thought I would share my nail polish storage! I kept seeing pictures of peoples nail polish racks and really wanted one but all the pre made ones were very expensive to ship to Ireland and too small for me. So I decided to build my own! In total it cost less than €50 to build and that was including paint etc. I'm so happy with how it turned out! So here is an overview picture of the rack:
Now I know it looks like an awful lot of nail polish......and well....yeah I suppose it is! Haha but I am totally obsessed with painting my nails!
So along the top I have Sally Hanson and Bourjois which didn't fit in the rack. Next row is Models Own (love their polishes). Then Nails Inc which is starting to spill over. Next row is OPI, China Glaze and Orly (love these but hard to source where I live :(
Next up is Gosh, MeMeMe, Ciate and Missguided. Colour Club, MUA, Illamasqua, Leighton Denny, Mac, Debra Lippman, MNY, Paul's Boutique. Avon, Sinful Colours, Barry M. Revlon, No.7. Rimmel, Beauty UK, 17.
2true, NYC, Max Factor, Miss Sporty. ELF, Bow by Nails Inc, L'oreal. Catrice, Smooch. W7. Twilight, BYS, Wet n Wild, Angelica, Essence. More Essence. So that is an overview of my nail polish storage and collection! I hope to have a section soon just for swatches so keep an eye out for that! Any questions or comments leave them below! Thanks for reading, Jennifer x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good way to store nail polish! I have mine in drawers at the moment & it works fine but I would love to be able to see them all together like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!! I tried every way possible to store mine and ended up neglecting loads of ones I forgot I had so this seemed like the best solution! They did have a good laugh at me in the hardware store when I told them what I was building haha x

    ReplyDelete