Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mac Haul (including Surf Baby)

So last week Debenhams online spent a few days teasing me with the pics of Mac Surf Baby but not actually putting up the links to buy the products! So when the link finally went through I did a mad dash to buy the two things that I wanted that I knew would sell out quickly- Lipstick in "Naturally Eccentric" and the "My Paradise" blush. I love the packaging of this collection, its really fun and summery! And it also has no stickers, it is all built in to the packaging which means it wont wear off or peel off as easily! I also really wanted to try out Mac's Magically Cool liquid powder so picked that up in "Honey Rose".

When my parcel arrived I realised that there was something else in the package! They sent me a sample bottle of Benefits "Triple Performing Facial Emulsion" which I thought was a really nice touch!

So Below are a few pics and swatches, if you want a review of anything just leave a comment below!


My mini haul






Mac Magically Cooling Powder in "Honey Rose"
This is a gorgeous champagne rose gold colour and an amazing texture but way to shimmery for all over the face so it is in reserve for highlighting only lol





Mac Surf Baby "My Paradise" blush
This is a amazing peachy coral blush with a heavy gold overspray (that will last a long time).


(L-R Blended together, gold overspray, base colour)





Mac Surf Baby Lipstick in "Naturally Eccentric". This is a very white nude beige with cool undertones, as you can see in nearly disappears into my NC15 skin. However it is a great colour for layering with other lipsticks or glosses!


Lastly is the Benefit Triple Emulsion Facial lotion that was sent for free. It has 8.9g / 0.3US fluid ozs in it. I will review this along with the other benefit skincare products!

So that is my mini haul hope ye liked it and thanks for stopping by!

Jennifer x

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I got these 2 M.A.C Surf Baby products:):)..Love them..Do u recommend the cool liquid powder xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Laura the blush is gorg isnt it!! i love the concept of the liquid powder, it feels amazing on the skin and thought it would be perfect for my dry skin! however it is very shimmery! gonna keep playing with it and see can i make it work as an all over powder rather than just a highlight! also gonna try the other 2 shades to see are they the same! i'll update with my findings! thanks for checking out my blog!!!! Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete