Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sleek Acid Post

Another old post....


I recently purchased my first Sleek eyeshadow palettes (I know I know, they have been around forever lol). I lusted over Sleek products for a long long time and then I stumbled across a display for them in a Superdrug in the North. So of course I had to purchase as much as I could afford and carry! :D 












One of the palettes was the Acid one which has AMAZING neon colours to create really fun and vibrant looks. Their shadows are amazing! Really soft and pigmented and last all day with no creasing! However the white doesn't give that greatest of a colour pay off. All the palettes come with a matt black and are a mix of matt and shimmer shadows. All in all i can't wait to try loads of looks with this palette. I have a few Sleek products now but the nearest stockist to me in 2 hours away and been having trouble ordering from their online store! :( May just have to go on a road trip some day! lol 


Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment