Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Collective Haul

Hey everyone so I have been a bit naughty and done some shopping lately so I thought I would share what I have picked up.


First up I went to my local TK Maxx. I love checking out the cosmetics and nail polishes here as you can normally find a great deal. When I spotted Butter London polishes I had to pick a set up. I have always wanted to try there polishes but couldn't justify the price so when I saw this set had a polish and lipgloss for €12.99 I had to get one. This set is "Shambolic".

Next up I went to Salon Services and got very excited when I spotted loads of OPI polishes on sale.


The first set I got was "The Top Ten" collection for €8.08 ex VAT


Next up "Dear OPI, I Love You" which came with 2 polishes and a free pen this was around €5.50 ex VAT


Finally got my hands on Nail Envy (free bangle was a bonus) €5.40 ex VAT


I couldn't resist "The Man With The Golden Gun". What nail polish addict doesn't want a top coat with real gold in it??! Or is that me just trying to justify it lol. €8.75 ex VAT


Lastly from here I picked up the Skyfall mini collection €3.85 ex VAT


While in Galway I popped in to Evergreen (health store) and spotted the Burt's Bees cuticle cream with basically the lip balm free as it was only €7.95 for the set so had to snap it up

I was in an independent chemist and spotted a new Essence collection (Vintage District) which I had to check out!


First up I picked up their 2 nail art decoration kit these are €3.09 each. Can't wait to create some looks with these!


I couldn't pass up the amazing blush from this collection! "01 It's Popul-art" is a gorgeous peachy / nude blush with a gold overspray. This was €4.09.


Of course I had to pick up the polishes from the collection these were €2.29
01 Vintage Peach
02 Shopping @ Portobello Road
03 Antique Pink
04 Get Arty

Essence and Catrice are my biggest addictions, they are always bringing out new affordable collections and I just have to have the polishes at least from every collection ( I think I need help :/ haha)

Next up I hit Boots and picked up some new bits while there were some offers on.

Maybelline had a buy one get one half price offer on so I picked up 4 things.


Finally got my hands on the Fit Me range:
Foundation in 120 Classic Ivory €11.99
Concealer in 15 €8.99
Powder in 120 Classic Ivory €8.99


Color Tattoo 24HR in 65 Pink Gold €7.49


Maybelline's latest mascara "Rocket Volume" was part of the same offer as it was reduced from €11.99 to €8.99 as a launch price.


Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Foundation was on offer from €4.25 to €2.75 so thought I would try it out as I am always looking for something that lasts well.

The last stand I visited was Rimmel. There were having a 3 for 2 so picked up some bits.


I finally decided to try Stay Matte powder after hearing everyone rave about it. I got the colour 005 Silky Beige and this was €5.99

I had to bit up one of their new Apocalips Lip Laquers to see if they are worth the hype. This one is 600 Nude Eclipse.

Finally I picked up Scandeleyes eye liner in 004 Taupe. I already have the nude one and love it so wanted to try some other colours. This is €5.49




So that is the things I have purchase recently. Can't wait to try them all out! If you would like a review just let me know and I will do one ASAP!

Thanks for reading,

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment