Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ciate Advent Calendar

Hi everyone, so today I just wanted to show you the much lusted after Ciate advent calender. My mum tried to purchase this for me off the Selfridges website but unfortunately it had sold out. However, while I was in Luton I spotted it on QVC Beauty (that channel is my guilty pleasure). So I phoned my mum straight away and told her (for some reason she wasn't as excited as I was lol). I am hoping to do a post everyday to show you guys what polishes are in it and swatches. The majority of the shades are available to buy full size from Ciate. I can't find a link on the QVC website anymore but hopefully they will get some more back in before December or if you guys know anywhere else to find it then feel free to leave the links below!
I'm so excited to get to open this daily and try all the new colours out! Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment